Words, language, text, books - this is the course that led me to my occupation. My very own text expedition.
Since 2007 I have been working as a freelance editor and translator. I cooperate closely with the agency Hoffnungsträger and with a network of competent translators and editors.
In 2004 I received my Master of Arts in History, English Studies and French Studies from the University of Cologne. Then I completed a traineeship at an academic publishing house. Afterwards I worked in the marketing department of the J.P. Bachem Verlag in Cologne. Furthermore, I have many years of experience in language teaching (German as a foreign language, English, French). In 2010 my first children's book was published.
- Informationsverbund Asyl und Migration e.V. (proofreading "Asylmagazin")
- Adopt a revolution (editorial work, proof-reading))
- BLS Brussels Language Services (translations, review of translations/English-German, French-German, Dutch-German)
- Aisling Ireland, International Language Services (translation)
- Hoffnungsträger, Agentur für Kommunikation (editorial work, proofreading)
- Verlag Heinrich Ellermann (writing children's books)
- Coppenrath Verlag (writing children's books)
- Beltz (writing children's books)
- P2 management (translation, editorial work)
- Schwager & Steinlein Verlag GmbH (writing children's books, translation)
- Bürgerhaus Wilhelmsburg (editorial work, proofreading, translation)
- Naturpark Rheinland (editorial work, proofreading, film author for the films of the discovery routes "Fire" and "Water/Gymnicher Mühle")
- Regionale2010 Agentur (online editorial work, project "Freizeitplaner2010")
- RegioGrün/Rhein-Erft-Kreis (editorial work)
- freiluftkonzepte (proofreading)
- side by site GmbH & Co KG (proofreading, editorial work)
- INEF, Institut für Entwicklung und Frieden (editorial work in English)
- Böhlau Verlag, Köln (traineeship, proofreading)
- J.P. Bachem Verlag (marketing department)
- Lernkreis Hürth (language courses English, French, German as a foreign language)